I’m just reflecting on all the hundreds of books I read over the years. I’m going to compile a list of 20 must read books and then 50 to help people with their learning curves.
This list is in no particular order but I advise you to either read the following book to listen to the audio. Do this before you graduate university, advanced students finish them in high school.
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coehlo
- The Richest Man in Babylon George S. Clason
- The Power of Now – Eckart Tolle
- The 48 Laws of Power – Robert Greene
- The Millionaire Fastlane – MJ Demarco
- Feel the Fear and do it Anyways – Susan Jeffers
- 1984 – George Orwell
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferris
- The Prince – Niccolo Machiavelli
- The Monk who Sold his Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- The Outsiders – S.E Hinton
- Seduction – Robert Greene
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- E-Myth – Michael E. Gerber
- Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Animal Farm – George Orwell
Top 50 list will be out shortly.