- Classic 3v3 tournament with a group stage, final four and a finals.
- Players cannot defend inside the crease.
- Kick-ins when the ball goes out.
- 7 minute matches.
Coaching Points: 3v3
- Quick on transition.
- Stay compact while defending. Protect the middle.
- Movement off the ball while attacking.
- Communication (eye contact, vocals. gestures).
Check out this exercise for proper Passing and Receiving Technique.
Relevant Age Groups:
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
- U13, U-13, Under 13, 13 and Under
- U14, U-14, Under 14, 14 and Under
- U15, U-15, Under 15, 15 and Under
- U16, U-16, Under 16, 16 and Under
- U17, U18, U21 and Older
- 60 Cones
- Coordination Tools – Hoops, Hurdles, Ladders
- Tactical Board
- Poles (Optional), Training Mannequins (Optional)
- A Ball per Player
- 3 Colours of bibs
- A Watch
- A Pump
- Air Pressure Gauge
- A Whistle (windy day).