Finishing Under Pressure Instructions:
1. Players being on the coach’s “Go”.
2. Players sprint through the dummies.
3. Coach plays a through ball.
4. Players attempt to be first on the ball and score on two touches or less (progression).
2. Protect the ball
3. Part of the Ball / Body
4. Eye on the ball, head up to see where the goalie isn’t, eyes back on the ball when striking.
5. Chest down
6. Toes curled.
7. Follow though.
Check out my eBook “50 Soccer Training Exercises” for more training session ideas.