- Player A passes to Player B to begin this shooting combination play.
- Player B passes to Player C who makes a run towards goal and shoots on target.
Coaching Points: Shooting Combination Play
- Good passing combination to feet while playing in 1 touch.
- Good fluid movement keeping the body under control.
- Finishing with a shot on target.
- Focus on body mechanics when striking the shot.
- Roll ball out to start exercise.
- Angle of the pass.
- Harmonious spirit.
Here is another exercise to help players with their “Combination Play”.
Relevant Age Groups:
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
- U13, U-13, Under 13, 13 and Under
- U14, U-14, Under 14, 14 and Under
- U15, U-15, Under 15, 15 and Under
- U16, U-16, Under 16, 16 and Under
- U17, U18, U21 and Older
- 60 Cones
- Coordination Tools – Hoops, Hurdles, Ladders
- Tactical Board
- Poles (Optional), Training Mannequins (Optional)
- A Ball per Player
- 3 Colours of bibs
- A Watch
- A Pump
- Air Pressure Gauge
- A Whistle (windy day).