1. Create a circle big enough to hold as many players as you can. More players equals more chaos.
2. All player but one have the ball. The one without the ball is the shark.
3. The shark’s goal is to kick out as many soccer balls as he or she can within a certain time frame.
4. The player whose soccer ball goes out the least wins that round.
5. Switch out the shark for the next round.
6. We want the players to work on their dribbling technique in tight spaces.
1. Part of the foot/ball.
2. Small controlled touches.
3. Change of speed.
4. Change of direction.