1. Teams play a possession game.
2. The goal is to play a teammate inside the box.
3. The player in the box is to switch the ball to his or her teammate in the opposite square.
4. If done successfully that team gains a point.
5. Rotate target players in the boxes.
6. Size of the pitch varies depending on the age and skill level of the players.
1. Ball striking (part of the foot/ball, locked ankle, curled toes, follow through).
2. Off-ball movement, angles of support.
3. Quality first touch.
Check out this SSG for Switching the Play. Which exercise do you prefer?