SC Toronto U21 Player Alessandro Martino leads us in this Soccer Fitness Routine for Balance and Stability.
Topic: Balance and Stability
1) Straight Leg Rotations (R) (x8)
2) Straight Leg Rotations (L) (x8)
3) Single Leg RDLs (R) (x10)
4) Single Leg RDLs (L) (x10)
5) Clock Taps (R) (Even Numbers) (x3)
6) Clock Taps (L) (Even Numbers) (x3)
7) Alternate Arm and Leg Raise and Hold (30 Seconds)
8) Alternate Arm and Leg Raise and Hold (30 Seconds)
This Part 6 of our new Soccer Training at Home series. Many more beginner, intermediate and advanced videos to come featuring many of our players.
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain. Athlete